The Bromley is an individually designed, small Guest House, which is ideally situated in the heart of Great Yarmouth; a stone's throw from both Regent Road (the main shopping street) and 'The Golden Mile'; Yarmouth's famous beach and seafront.
The Bromley is a 'room only' establishment. We don't offer breakfast or evening meals, but there are a number of restaurants and cafes within a couple of minutes walk.
The accommodation has been designed to reflect the history of the building combined with modern facilities for the discerning traveller.
The rooms are all en-suite, are individually styled to a high standard and are fully equipped to provide luxury accommodation.
There is a large Guest’s lounge, with Freeview TV and free Wi-Fi available.
- Luxury rooms available
- Well-stocked hospitality tray, with fresh milk.
- Internet access available
- Television with freeview and DVD player.
- Mini fridge provided in all rooms.
- Complimentary toiletries
- Ironing facilities available
- Flowers & Champagne arranged on request
- Free public car park at rear of guest house
Each room is individually styled with en-suite facilities More..